Oftentimes, our Five Seasons Vacation Rental guests wonder where other cities and sites are located when they come to stay in St. George, Utah. Sometimes just looking at a map does not quite give you the information you are looking for or wanting exactly. St. George is conveniently located off of Interstate 15, which makes it known to be the western gateway to Zion and many other national park and other monuments. We have compiled a list of some of the smaller towns and cities along with popular parks and monuments that are easily accessible to travel to and from for the day while staying with us in one of our luxurious condos or private homes in St. George, Utah.
Towns & Cities: (mileage from St. George, Utah)
- Springdale, Utah: 42 miles northeast.
- Cedar City, Utah: 51 miles north.
- Beaver, Utah: 102 miles north.
- Hurricane, Utah: 17 miles east.
- Kanab, Utah: 79 miles east.
- Fredonia, Arizona: 72 miles east.
- Mesquite, Nevada: 44 miles south.
- Las Vegas, Nevada: 118 miles southwest.
Monuments & Parks:
- Zion National Park (Main Visitor Center): 42 miles northeast.
- Zion National Park (Kolob Canyon Visitor Center): 52 miles northeast.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: 122 miles northeast.
- Cedar Breaks National Monument: 70 miles northeast.
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument: 140 miles east.
- Pipe Spring National Monument: 58 miles east.
- Snow Canyon State Park: 11 miles west.
- Iron Mission State Park: 55 miles north.
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park: 75 miles east.
- Minersville State Park: 119 miles north.
Take advantage of all there is to explore when you come to stay at Five Seasons Vacation Rentals in St. George, Utah. When visiting a number of these locations, you will definitely be surprised to see how different the scenery and terrain changes along your drive. We guarantee there will be a number of stops to take in the picturesque scenes you do not want to forget and make them ‘picture worthy stops.’ There is so much to see and do while staying in our secluded desert oasis. Don’t worry if you can’t fit it all in one trip… just enjoy it, because here at Five Seasons Vacation Rentals we love to see our returning guests!