Five Seasons Vacation Rental Services, LLC
PO Box 856, Washington, Utah 84780
Direct Phone: (877)803-5226 Fax: (435)215-7604
Vacation Rental Summary
- Your credit card will be charged for the total rental price and/or to reimburse Five Seasons Vacation Rental for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items. Any damages cause to the property, unpaid rental fees or excessive cleaning fees (other than normal use) by the occupants, including but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished.
- CANCELLATION: Cancellation within 30 days of arrival is subject to forfeiture of full security deposit of $200 or flat 20 percent of total rental price, whichever is greater. Unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period then you will receive the full refund. We will do our best to do so, but there can be no guarantees. No-shows, late arrival and early departures are charged the entire amount for the reserved stay. Also, a 5% fee will be charged for the processing of a credit card.
- CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. The combination for keyless entry (or lockbox with keys inside) WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing.
- CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM, PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED FOR LATE CHECK OUT. Please leave all keys, remote controls, and garage door openers (if any) at the location. A replacement fee will be charged for each lost key, remote control, or garage door opener.
- PETS: We DO NOT allow pets at any of the premises.
- NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on any of the premises. A cleaning/deodorizing fee of $300 will be charged to your credit card or will be deducted from your security deposit if there is a violation of this ‘no smoking policy.’
- CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after each departure. The rental cleaning fee you have paid will provide for normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition in which it was received. We would also appreciate it if you would make sure that dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started, all trash is removed from the unit, sheets are stripped from the beds, towels are collected in the bathtub and the home is generally picked up and ready to be cleaned.
- SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
- Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation.
- Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age.
- Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
- Any other acts which interferes with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners and/or Five Seasons Vacation Rentals are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners and/or Five Seasons Vacation Rentals are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS NOTIFIED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PREMISES OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $250 CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD PER INCIDENT.