St. George is a “diamond in the rough” for vacationers. When most people think of taking trip out west, they think Salt Lake, Colorado, Vegas, or California. “How the heck do we get to St. George anyways?”
Well, not only are we close to Las Vegas, but St. George’s Municipal Airport now consistently has flights coming in from Salt Lake along with flights to and from Los Angeles. These are huge hubs for travelers. Not to mention, beginning in June 2013, daily flights will be offered between St. George and Denver. Awesome!
So no matter what time of year it is, you’ll have easy access to Utah’s Dixie. Some of our favorite annual events here at Five Seasons include:
- St. George Area Parade of Homes (3rd week of February)
- St. George Art Festival(Easter Weekend)
- Ford Ironman – St. George (1st weekend in May)
- St. George Fourth of July Celebration
- Dixie Lions’ Roundup Rodeo (mid-September)
- St. George Marathon (1st weekend in October)
- Huntsman World Senior Games (mid-October)
- Tuacahn Amphitheatre(year round concerts & plays)
So start planning your Southern Utah vacation, book a stay at one of our beautiful St. George vacation rentals, and enjoy exploring one of the most gorgeous areas of the US.